You Own It
Self Storage Shed
Permanent Self Storage unit on your own property
Payments as low as $135.00 per month.
STOP PAYING STORAGE RENTAL!
Have the convenience of self storage at your location, and turn those monthly rent payments into investments in your property!
The size of the self storage unit shown is 12' x 12' (inside measurement) with nearly double the floor space in the attic above! This size self storage unit will fit in very small back yards, as seen here. In addition to self storage, these units can be used as workshops or even as a children's play house in the attic space above. Larger sizes up to 800 square feet are available.
Basic construction is similar to most self storage facilities:
- Concrete block construction (struck block)
- Monolithic concrete floor
- Steel roll up door
Additional features of You Own It Self Storage units not common to most self storage facilities include:
- Insulated "walk-on" aluminum roof keeps unit from overheating
- Massive storage in attic space above nearly doubles space
- A permanent self storage unit will increase your property value
Optional self storage features that can be added:
- Service door in rear
- Double aluminum doors in front (replaces roll up door)
- Stucco finish over block
- Shingle roof (over walk on roof)
- 10' or 12' high concrete block walls as needed (12' shown)
- 110V solar power system
- Ask about other ideas you may have
Quality construction by:
Concrete and masonry work by Keeton Enterprises Inc.
(www.keiconcrete.com) Since 1982
Aluminum, roof and inside structure by Phelps Aluminum Supply, LLC.
(www.phelpsaluminum.com) Since 1954
Construction completed within 60 days from start. Call, text or email for free price quote and financing options.
Contact Rick Keeton: